More Than a Retweet
Watch it now
Fuel Your PR Strategy With Social Media
Today people spend, on average, 135 minutes per day on social media. The question for PR and marketing pros is no longer if you should embrace social media analytics...but how you can turn that data into strategy.
That's why it's vital for practitioners to work in conjunction with social teams. Using social media intelligence is vital to boosting earned media's reach and impact.
- Track the metrics that matter - Use the social metrics best for benchmarking & measuring both total business and brand impact
- Newsjack hot topics - Leverage trending topics or viral news to your brand's advantage via social media
- Put earned & shared media first - See the top tips & tricks for putting social & PR at the heart of the marketing mix
- Engage your audience - Learn which channels, influencers, & messaging are resonating best across your target audience
- Make your mentions evergreen - Use social media to increase the life, virality, and coverage engagement
Join our live discussion on leveraging social analytics to fuel your PR strategy - from better understanding your audience, to handling a crisis, to creating a voice that humanizes your brand!
Jenn Deering Davis
and VP of Customer Experience - Union Metrics
At Union Metrics, Jenn is responsible for ensuring a consistent and excellent experience for Union Metrics customers. She holds a Ph.D. in Organizational Communication from the University of Texas at Austin and has more than 15 years of experience in corporate communications and social media, spending her career turning data into stories and helping stakeholders understand new technology.
VP of Marketing - TrendKite
In leading TrendKite’s Marketing team, Russ balances a data-driven approach with an interest in finding new approaches and growth hacks. He writes occasionally for publications such as MarketingProfs, Wired, and Website Magazine. Russ has 20 years of experience ranging from high-growth startups to Fortune 500 companies and has led teams at Invodo, sonarDesign, Dun & Bradstreet, and Dell. Russ holds a BA in Sociology and an MBA from the University of Texas at Austin.
Director of Demand Generation - TrendKite
David is currently the Director of Demand Gen at TrendKite where he leads a high-performing marketing team in the development and execution of ABM strategies to exceed inbound lead goals. He holds a BA in Marketing from Texas Tech & he’s led marketing teams for companies including Blackbaud, National Instruments, Hoover’s and Silicon Labs.