Executing a Data-Driven PR Strategy
Live Webinar January 17th @ 1PM EST
Communication pros are working hard to adopt data-driven PR strategies but most industry resources are only providing generic articles, glossy generalizations, and countless intangible approaches to measuring PR or executing a data-driven PR strategy.
Join Russ Somers (VP of Marketing at TrendKite), and Matthew Heng (TrendKite's Customer Success Team Manager) on Tues, Jan. 17, 2017 at 1PM EST/10AM PST to learn about the tools and real world techniques needed to execute, report-on, and optimize a data-driven PR strategy.
- Using the Communicator's Funnel to define the metrics that matter
- Where to get the data you need (Free tools in addition to TrendKite!)
- Real ways to measure PR's brand, digital, and bottom line impact
- Optimizing your PR strategy based on benchmarking, competitive intel, current trends, and more
- BONUS: All registrants will also get the "PR Reporting Metric Framework Spreadsheet" to build your own advanced PR reports
Register for the Webinar
VP of Marketing - TrendKite
In leading TrendKite’s Marketing team, Russ balances a data-driven approach with an interest in finding new approaches and growth hacks. He writes occasionally for publications such as MarketingProfs, Wired, and Website Magazine. Russ has 20 years of experience ranging from high-growth startups to Fortune 500 companies and has led teams at Invodo, sonarDesign, Dun & Bradstreet, and Dell.
Customer Success Team Manager - TrendKite
Since handing in his keys to the iconic Oscar Mayer Wienermobile and joining TrendKite in 2015, Matthew has been busy empowering customers including Ancestry, BBC America, Patagonia, and more to optimize and improve their strategy by quantifying their true business impact of their PR efforts.